Lucy gave birth on 05/09/2021. We welcomed 1 beautiful boy and 1 beautiful girl. See the pictures below.
Date of Birth: 05/09/2021
Date Available: July, 04th 2021
Cookie Will Be Available July 4th!
Eye Color: TBD at week 2
Projected weight: 17-23lbs
Age: 1 day
Cookies is a handsome boy. He has a mask and looks like he will have black and redish/ brown coloring.
Cream Will Be Available July 4th!
Eye Color: TBD at week 2
Projected weight: 17 – 20 lbs
This little lady has beautiful coloring and a mask. She is cream colored.
Our pups are very social and intelligent. They will be introduced to other pets at week 4. We will start the training process before they go home. Mom and Dad both are clear of over 180 genetic diseases by Embark.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pomsky Puppies…
How Do I Reserve A puppy?
Fill out the application. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notify us which puppy you want. We will tell you how to send a $500.00 non-refundable deposit or you can pay using the secure payment link at the bottom of the application.
What Form of Payment Do You Take
- All sales are FINAL (no refunds even if you return the puppy). See Contract for more information.
- There are NO CASH REFUNDS
- We will exchange your puppy if it has a life threatening genetic defect within its first 24 months of life (as outlined in the health guarantee)
- We do not guarantee against common problems in puppies such as hernias, cryptorchidism (pet buyers), parasites etc. (as outlined in the health guarantee)
- Payment is due either at pick up in CASH ONLY or by 6 weeks of age via Venmo or Cash App. No acceptions! We will not under any circumstances take checks, money orders, PayPal etc for final payment.
What Does Each Puppy Come With?
- POA Approved (Pomsky Owners Association )
- 1 year health guarantee
- IPA Registration (International Pomsky Association)
- CKC Registration (Continental Kennel Club)
- First Vaccines
- Designer Breed Registry
- Small bag of puppy food
- Puppy care package
- Puppy will be examined by a vet before leaving breeders home
- Lifetime support from Mid Atlantic Pomsky
- Breeding rights are available upon request (to approved breeders)
What does it mean that these puppies are F2s?
Both the mom and dad are F1s, therefore the puppies are F2
When Can I Take My Puppy Home?
The puppies will be 8 weeks old on May 21st after they have their 8 week veternarian visit.
What is a Pomskies Personality?
The Pomsky tends to be good natured and playful, gentle with kids and very lively. They are quick to learn and love to play, and tend to be quiet pups. They are funny, stubborn and very intelligent.
How big will they get?
Mom is 17lbs and dad is 20lbs. The puppies should grow to be about that size.
Right Of Refusal
- Mid-Atlantic Pomkies reserves the right to deny the sale of a puppy at any time to any buyer. We have the responsibility to find perfect and forever homes for our puppies.
- If for some reason, for any reason deemed fit to us that you would not be a good fit for our puppies, we reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time.